Care & Instructions
Fragrance Reed Diffusers
Our beautiful fragrance reed diffusers come in 200ml bottles, with 6 reed sticks for a beautiful scent throw.
Directions of use when opening:
Unscrew the gold lid and remove the plastic stopper from the glass bottle, once the stopper has been removed re screw the gold lid back on and add in the 6 reed sticks. Allow the sticks to sit and soak for at least an hour. After an hour once the sticks are beginning to absorb the oil flip the reeds over to soak the top part of the sticks. This will speed up the process and allow for the best possible scent throw from your fragrance reed diffuser.
For more fragrance, every few days or weeks you can continue to flip the reed sticks depending how strong you want the scent.
Place your diffuser in a safe place in your home where it wont be knocked over or in reach from any children or pets.
Do not light the diffuser reeds
Ensure your diffuser is in a safe place , out of reach from any pets or children and away from electrical cords and appliances, in case of a spill.
Our beautiful 400g soy candles are hand poured and hand crafted with love.
Candle Safety and Care Instructions
- When burning the candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all around the edge of the jar in order to get an even burn without any tunnelling, approximately 1-2 hours
- Make sure the wick is trimmed approximately 4mm-6mm each time before burning
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time
- Never leave a candle burning unattended
- Never burn a candle when leaving a room or your house
- Do not place lit candles in an accessible area from children or pets, or where they may be knocked over
- Always burn a candle in a well-ventilated room