Our beautiful 400g Coconut Soy Candles are hand poured and hand crafted with love in small batches, using the highest quality products.
Candle Safety and Care Instructions
- When burning the candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all around the edge of the jar in order to get an even burn, approximately 1-2 hours. This will help create a burn memory and prevent tunnelling.
- Make sure the wick is trimmed approximately 4mm each time before burning to prevent smoking, and help keep the burn pool clean.
- Do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time
- Never leave a candle burning unattended
- Never burn a candle when leaving a room or your house
- Do not place lit candles in an accessible area from children or pets, or where they may be knocked over
- Always burn a candle in a well-ventilated room
Our beautiful Fragrance Diffusers come in 200ml vessels, with reed sticks for a beautiful scent throw.
Directions of use when opening:
Unscrew the gold lid and remove the plastic stopper from the glass bottle, once the stopper has been removed re screw the gold lid back on and add in the 6 reed sticks. Allow the sticks to sit and soak for at least an hour. After an hour once the sticks are beginning to absorb the oil flip the reeds over to soak the top part of the sticks. This will speed up the process and allow for the best possible scent throw from your fragrance reed diffuser.
For more fragrance, every few days or weeks you can continue to flip the reed sticks depending how strong you want the scent.
Place your diffuser in a safe place in your home where it wont be knocked over or in reach from any children or pets.
Do not light the diffuser reeds
Ensure your diffuser is in a safe place , out of reach from any pets or children and away from electrical cords and appliances, in case of a spill.